- Types of Government Power Point/Notes
- Cornell notes on the slide show LINKED HERE
- "Who Rules" handouts
- Complete the fill in the blank on different styles of government using the reading provided (see me if you missed this for the papers necessary)
- Finish before next class if you didn't already turn this in
- "So...How Democratic Are We?"
- See me for this handout also
- Decide whether each example (1-8) fits your definition of democracy. Identify each as democratic or undemocratic and explain why.
- Worked on this as a table group
- We will complete, discuss, and turn in on Monday
HW: none unless you didn't complete the "Who Rules?" handout